- Must be a High School Graduate, or hold an equivalency certificate, GED, HSED, etc.
- Or for Nail tech or Aesthetics students only, 18 years of age and satisfy the U.S. Department of Education Ability to Benefit Policy, which can be ascertained by passing a Department of Education approved exam.
- Must be competent to meet the physical demands encountered in the cosmetology field.
- Must demonstrate the prerequisite aptitude for the study of cosmetology subject matter and client communication.
- Must not be dependent on or addicted to any controlled chemical substance, or have background exhibiting violent behavior.
- Must dress and conduct one self in an appropriate manner, which will project a professional image in the cosmetology field.
Gill-Tech Academy of Hair Design prepares students with the essential knowledge and skills of technical work, guest services, and communication necessary to be marketable in the cosmetology industry. We use the Milady teaching program in combination with Nuts and Bolts Pro Grow personal growth program to educate our students.
Click here for an estimate of the cost of attendance in Cosmetology.
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA), post-secondary customers can find valuable information in pricing, previous editions and alternate formats by visiting Cengage and searching by ISBN#, author, title or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
Click here for information on Gainful Employment
On time Graduation rates = is based on the students that completed the program within normal time as outlined in the student catalog.
Placement Rate = is based upon using the methodology of our accreditor for graduates that completed in the previous calendar year.
Median Loan Debt = is Title IV debt incurred by completers of the program for tuition, fees and personal living costs ( median is the middle, not the average)
Code of Conduct Lender Agreement: Click here
Gill-Tech Academy of Hair Design Catalog
The Department of Education requires all schools to give certain consumer information to all students and prospective students. A list of the required information and where it can be found in the school catalog is highlighted in the table of contents.
Gill-Tech Academy Application for Admission
After downloading the application, you may return the application one of three ways:
- US Mail
230 S. McCarthy Road
Appleton, WI 54914
- Fax, 920-739-0145
- Email, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer email, you will need to do the following:
a. Download and print a copy of the application
b. Fill out the printed copy
c. Scan a copy to your computer
d. Attach the scanned copy to an email and send to email@example.com.
- Download Admissions Application
- Department of Labor O*NET Hairdresser, Hairstylist & Cosmetologist
- Department of Labor O*NET Manicurist and Pedicurist
- Department of Labor O*NET Skincare Specialist
- College Navigator
- U.S. Department of Labor's Standard Occupation(SOC)Code
- Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Opportunities
- Net Price Calculator
- Gainful Employment
- 2016 Catalog